What is Property Management?
Property management—also known as real estate management—encompasses all aspects of running an income property, from finding and screening tenants to maintaining the property, collecting rent, and handling any issues that arise.
Why Use a Property Management Company?
Professional property management can make owning and profiting from rental properties a hassle-free experience.
For most, the decision to use a professional management company is a simple cost/benefit equation. we are experts at handling properties and tenants, When you consider what you get in return—a hassle-free, essentially passive income stream—the decision to employ a professional property management company is a no-brainer .
While we can greatly benefit any rental property owner, you might especially want to consider hiring us if any of the following things are true:
- You live further than a couple of neighborhoods away from your rental property
- You’re not a home maintenance guru
- You don’t have at least 10-12 hours per month to deal with tasks related to your rental property
- You don’t want to have to make yourself constantly available in case of emergency
- You don’t have a good working knowledge of landlord-tenant law
- You don’t ever want to have to worry about dealing with difficult or non-paying tenants